Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Young Danny Tanner!?

I was watching more "How I Met Your Mother" last night, and I had sort of an interesting revelation. (Now taking into consideration that chronologically it doesn't work) If there is a problem with the show, it is that the "main" character Ted is kind of lame. The show as I said is all about Barney and Lilly. Now one thing that I love about this show is that it is narrated by Bob Saget. I found last night, that if you imagine that Ted is actually a young Danny Tanner (Sagat's character from "Full House") his character becomes far more entertaining. Just try it. It isn't to big of a stretch to imagine the lines of dialogue comming out of Ted's mouth comming out of Danny's. I mean Danny Tanner had to have been young once. This got me wondering what would the show "Danny Tanner & Joey Gladstone: The College Years" have looked like? Look at the pictures I posted. Not to had to uimagine Ted growing up to be Danny. They sort of look the same too.


No comments: