Friday, September 7, 2007

If There is a God...


So rumours have been circulating on the Tugboat Annie MySpace page of a possible reunion show! Jay Celeste says he's interested. If this happens I will be in Buffalo for it. Try and stop me. Seriously, if you don't know this band check them out. They have a great selection of tracks streaming from the MySpace page. (I also have a fairly complete digital discography. Ask nicely and maybe I'll be your friend.) This band is one of my all time favourite bands. If not my favourite. Certainly the best band out of Buffalo in the mid to late 90's. (Sorry to both the Goo's and Ani.) The MySpace page isn't maintained by the band, but mad props to the guy who does. He sent me an mp3 of my favourite Tugboat song (and the biggest hole in my collection) "9more". There is plenty of live stuff and demos to download through the site as well! Check them out to see what it was like back when Emo was not a dirty word!

No comments: