Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Already Going to Vote For You...

I'm in a punchy mood today and little things are pissing me off more then usual, and I feel like cyber ranting about them.

 

I already am pretty darn sure that I am going to vote for Barak Obama.  Why do I have to delete 3 to 4 e-mails a day from his campaign?  I never read these, I never will.  I honestly could care less about some house wife in Kansas who had a deep personal experience with one thing or the another.   Mr. Obama, unless you do something stupid, or John McCain gives me a real reason the choose him I am going to vote for you.  Stop sending me all this GD spam!

 

On another note.  When the hell did Facebook turn into Myspace?  I loved you Facebook.  I never got invitations from half dressed women, or bands that I am never going to listen to. The people who I talked to on facebook were all real. Now, I get group invites all the time from different theatre companies that my friends are a part of.  Every day I get a few messages reminding me about some show or event that is coming up.  I love to support my friends, but let's get this out in the open.  In all honesty I am not a fan of watching theatre.  If the show sounds cool, I'll go.  Just don't expect me to simply because we know each other.  This isn't me being a dick.  I just view theatre differently then most people.  Theatre is something I do.  Not something I see.  Do you want to know why?  Basically, I do not like to watch theatre because when ever I do all I can think about is how much I would rather be doing theatre then watching theatre.  I hope this doesn't make me come off as a prick.  I try to apply this philosophy to my life as well.  If I am doing a show, I'll mention it do you, but certainly don't feel that you are obligated to come and see it just because we know each other.  If you want to come and see my show I of course think that is cool, but I'm not going to annoy you about it, because I certainly don't want you to do the same to me.   Theatre is an artistic expression for me.  Quite honestly I would do it for no one and I wouldn't care.

 

Why am I so filled with rage today?

No comments: