Friday, August 22, 2008

The Choice is Yours...

So, I have been pondering who I am going to vote for this November.  I'm not really sure who I'll choose.  So here is my proposition.   Campaign to me on behalf of your candidate of choice.  Sway me in favour of your man.  There is one rule, and one rule only.   I have lots of reason why I am not sure about voting for each candidate.  Tell me why I should vote for your candidate.   What is special about him?   Leave a comment here if you'd like, or if you would rather share your views solely with me I made a special e-mail address just for this article.  Feel free to write to me at: buymarksvote@gmail.com.  (I will not post anything written to me in private without your permission.)

1 comment:

Mad Typist said...

Done! Too lengthy to leave in your comments section, so check your email for a message from me :)