Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wow...these are some amazing game trailers!

A big thanks to B.A. Start for showing me the "Beatles Rock Band" video.  (Check out his blog for his annotated version of the trailer.)   This game without a doubt shall be HUGE.  Not owning a next gen system, or feeling particularly drawn to the fake instrument genre of video games I can't say that I'll make the purchase, but this cinematic is really awesome.  Give it a watch and then pop over to B.A. Start and see how many of the references you picked up on.

Obviously, with E3 just ending we are awash with great game trailers and you HAVE to check out this one.  Especially if you love Star Wars.  It is a trailer for the new MMO being developed by Bioware called "Old Republic."  While it certainly doesn't give us any indication as to what the actually game play is going to look like, it is a very impressive piece of CGI.   Give a Watch:

Damn is all I have to say.  I want these guys to make the next animated Star Wars movie.   If you're not aware of this game, it is an up coming MMO.  I haven't decided yet how interested I am in the game but Bioware is known for producing interesting titles so I am anxious to see what they offer us here.

No comments: