Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm Proud

As I discussed in my last post. i hate fantasy football because it was forcing me to hope that my beloved Buffalo Bills got their faces stomped in by the Foul and Evil Spawn of the Devil Dallas Cowboys (who I predict will win the Superbowl this year) so that Tony Romo and Julius Jones would score enough points to allow me to beat the first place team in my fantasy league. Well, it looks like I lost on both accounts. Romo was beaten badly by the Bills defense and Julius Jones contributed an entire 4 points to my losing fantasy effort. On top of that, I didn't get the satisfaction of knowing that my loss in fantasy football could be eased by a Buffalo victory. I lost twice yesterday. I must say though, that I managed to tune into a bit of the game last night for most of the 3rd quarter. (I had to watch "How I Met Your Mother" and "Heroes" after all.) Let me say, that despite the game resulting in a loss I was so proud to watch the Bills defense take it to the cocky Cowboys and make them fight for every inch of field and point on the score board. It was a game that I am sure most people (myself included) expected to be a massacre. I loved watching the Bills playing with a reckless "You might beat us, but we won't make it easy." attitude! Yeah Buffalo!

No comments: