Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Awesome Trailer!

It should be no secret how happy I have been recently that so many comic book movies are being made.  Especially since so many of the up coming films look awesome!  Of course there is Dark Knight and Iron Man which will certainly be amazing, but check out some of these other trailers!

Will Eisner's The Spirit (Directed by Frank Miller)

I also saw a trailer for the new Incredible Hulk movie staring Ed Norton this past weekend and it looked pretty bad a$$!  I won't say that the first HULK movie was anything great.  (Aside from the fact that Ang Lee did a great job of translating the visual style of the comic page to film.)  This movie looks like it will be alot better.  First off, Ed Norton.  I think we all know how I feel about Mr. Norton.) Secondly, they have taken the smart route and given the Hulk an enemy to fight.  I believe the trailer features a Hulk villian called "The Abomination".  Check out the trailer here.  There is so much to be excited about for nerds this summer!

 

  • OH!!!  Today is rumoured to be update day for Team Fortress 2!  Yay!  New maps and Medic Weapons and achievements!

No comments: