Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well, just let me say...

It's been awhile since I've posted to the old blog.  It's been busy at work and I've been spending lots of time with Finch and the The Showmen.  It's been a busy month.  This past weekend was the 2nd Annual 4/20 Pot-Luck Film Festival.  This now yearly tradition is one of my new favourite holidays with The Showmen Clan.  I actually say without hesitation that this year surpassed last year's festival.  In other news, things are going well for me.  I've actually been able to start myself a savings account which makes me feel pretty darn awesome.  I am almost grown up.

I recently also took the chance to upgrade my Nintendo DS.  I traded in my old clunky DS Classic for a sleek new sexy Cobalt Blue DS Lite.

41RfBFpxMxL._SL500_AA280_ I've been playing lots of Castlevania on it.  I've played through "Portrait of Ruin" which I really liked, but I am sure I didn't do right, because the end that I got must certainly have been the "bad" ending.   Now I am working on "Dawn of Sorrow".   So far I am not enjoying Dawn of Sorrow" as much as I liked "Portrait of Ruin."  Largely because I miss the dynamic of being able to control two different characters.  However, both of these games do give me plenty of what made me fall in love with the original Castlevania many many moons ago.

Until finally they stopped watching!   Why are you not watching "How I Met your Mother"?  Seriously.  It is the best show on television. PERIOD.  END OF DEBATE.  THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION! This past week's episode is easily one of the best installments of the series and certainly of season 3. (However, Ted's 2 minute date with Sara Chalke was also awesome!) I wont spoil it, but something awesome happens.  Something that warmed my heart. I've watched the episode 3 times so far.  For the record, The Showmen have been predicting it since the beginning of season1.  It feels good to be smart.

I had some other things I wanted to talk about but I'll save those for later.  Time to go work.

1 comment:

goose said...

Call me, I have both, played them to death, got all the stuff, all the endings, I'll help you out. I love them both. I think they're easily the best games I have for my DS. Dawn of sorrow gets really cool with the addition of the soul powers. You can really pull off some nasty combos if you get al the souls and pair them right.