Friday, March 14, 2008

BufBloPoFo Day 14

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 14: Link to whatever you posted exactly one year ago (or whatever’s closest), and give your readers an update on that topic. If you haven’t been writing for a year, give us a list of three or four things that are going on in your life right now that you’ll want to update one year from now at the end of BufBloPoFo09.

So I had a blog last year.  I just didn't have a PC.  If you recall my catastrophic system failure of a year ago.  I actually forgot that it was a year ago that happened.  Luckily my eventual replacement has been running well, and kicks some serious ass on games like Team Fortress 2 and The Witcher.  So I guess a few weeks of frustration were worth it.   I did get an improved video card out of the deal (Nvida 7900) 3 Gig of RAM and a spare 300 GB hard drive so I'd say it worked out.  However, due to my lack of a computer I have nothing to comment on from last year.  (Other then the fact that I didn't have a working computer back then.)

So What am I looking forward to in the coming year?  What questions will I be answering a year from now?

1) Did the Cubs win the World Series?  I hear this could be our year.

2) How are things with Finch?  I hope and anticipate being able to say "very well."

I suck at this introspective thing.  I need something to clear the pallet.  Something Garv-tastic...

No comments: