Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BufBloPoFo Day 4

BufBloPoFo Topic for Day 4: Who would play you in a movie? Who would play me?

An interesting question posed by the good folks at the Royal Toybox.   I'd like to say someone cool like Edward Norton, but seeing as how I've already said I would make out with him that would add all sorts of weird dimensions to this choice that I am not prepared to deal with.  No, to be honest I would probably be played by this guy.  (Actually when Dodge Ball came out I got lots of e-mail from people I went to high school asking me if I was in that movie.)

I present to you Joel Moore:

grandmas_boy-001(www.TheWallpapers.org)

ebay

Now who would be tapped to play our illustrious BufBloPoFo organizer Mr. Garvey?  As he points out in his post Kevin James is such an obvious choice.  I can't look at him without my brain going "Garvey!?"  However I think I have to agree with DHKA.

No comments: